Saturday 9 November 2013

Project 3a

What ?! Project 3 already? I can tell, really, the life in here, in this school and in this course, really we are rushing for those projects.
Alright, let's see, Project 3a....Hmmm.......Object Creation; A Free-Form Sculpture...
First time in touch with the term SCULPTURE, and firstly really no idea what to come out with...
And the theme also, ' Harmony '....I really spent a lot of time studying about ' Harmony '...
But after one week ( submission date ), here's my sculpture...






For nowadays, we always talk on recycling and environmental friendly material, for this reason, I used the tin cans as the main material for my sculpture. It is not much costly ( in fact I got an excuse to get a soft drink, hehe~ )...
I called my sculpture, ' Sculpture of Life ', because the shape and the form is inspired by the spiral shape of DNA molecule...Every part of my sculpture is a staircase which represents the step in our life, from a small step in our early life to a big step in elder stage, the steel wire is a guidance, if you realized, the guidance is just about the half only because just in the early life we need guidance only for us to go on our life ( parents )
So this sculpture means a lot to me and I hope means a lot to others also...We are from nothing to something ( Big Step in Life )

No comments:

Post a Comment