Saturday 9 November 2013


Project 2


  •   To enhance our understanding of  basic elements and principles of design through observation of existing natural and man-made structures.
  •      To enhance our’ creativity in presenting ideas selectively and graphically.
  •     To nourish our skills in creative thinking, observation, sketching, rendering, colouring, writing description and composing graphical images.

                                             
Natural Structure

Project 2...Hmmm....we are required to produce a black & white sketch of a natural structure that can be found around the campus...there's a lot...but this flower catch my attention....a simple but beautiful flower...Spider Lily...Natural Structures like plants and flowers always give me a feeling of strength, the toughness of them during the storm and rain...Although my sketching still have a long way to go, but what reminds me is I should keep it up and do the best...





Man-made Structure
Well...Coloured drawing of a man-made structures but not be more than one-storey height and a human figure is needed as a reference...WOW!!! There's a lot of man-made structures inside the campus, and i just very confusing which to be chose...Then I still remember on that day,I'm on my way to the Sungai Dua gate,then I got this, Security Post...



No comments:

Post a Comment