Friday 27 December 2013


The life of an architecture student have taught me an important lesson~ time management. Knowing the time to serious and knowing the time of resting.

The studio works requires team work is really a challenging lesson especially for me as the team leader, the skill of managing and communicating with people is really a big lesson. I mixed and worked with different people of different culture and different religion and this have encouraged the interaction among us.

I still have to improve my skill of sketching, drawing, colouring and even designing from the comments from my studiomaster, Dr. Mazran and also Ar. Haris. Thanks to them because I have learnt some skills like where to get the inspiration and also the idea of design from them.

Long way to go man, I tell myself and wish me and wish everyone good luck ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment